Fatima Sana affair with Aamir Khan (rumours) | In24By7

Fatima Sana affair with Aamir Khan (rumours) | In24By7

Fatima Sana affair with Aamir Khan (rumours) | In24By7





Bollywood actor Fatima Sana Shaikh has revealed that she used to get extraordinarily upset through rumors of affair along with her Dangal co-famous person Aamir Khan.

Image result for Fatima Sana on rumours of affair

"in advance, I used to get affected. i would experience horrific. due to the fact i've never handled some thing of this type at any such huge stage," she admitted, in an interview with a magazine.

"a bunch of strangers, whom i have never met, are writing things about me. They do not even realize if there may be any truth to it. people reading it count on that i am 'now not an awesome character'. You sense like telling that character, 'ask me, i will give you a solution,'" the actress added.

Rumors have it that Fatima had pushed a wedge among Aamir Khan and his spouse Kiran Rao.

"It disturbs me because I don't need humans to expect wrong matters. Agar principal asliyat mein haraami hoon toh people ought to see my asliyat. however if i'm now not, I do not need them to see me as a terrible character," she stated.

Fatima has now realized that such link-u.s.a.are a component and parcel of being in the leisure industry.

"but i've learnt to ignore it. yet, there are some days when I do get affected," she stated.

Fatima will be visible subsequent in Anurag Basu's as-yet untitled movie opposite Rajkummar Rao. The film is rumoured to be a sequel of lifestyles In A Metro.


Post a Comment

0 Comments